Qualcomm Programmer Analyst – Senior in Hyderabad, India
Programmer Analyst – Senior
India - Hyderabad
As member of the ITGEO BI Team, he/she will work closely with the Systems Analyst to understand requirements and deliver business intelligence solutions to the customers. He/she will develop, test and support new and existing business intelligence applications using Tableau/Qlikview.
The successful candidate would be involved in development of reports and dashboards for customer groups.
Working with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlikview) to architect and develop report/analysis specifications.
Performing ad hoc analysis and report QA testing.
Providing support for sustaining Qlikview/Tableau dashboards.
Constructing methods to test user acceptance and usage of reports.
Following Agile/SCRUM development methodologies within BI projects.
Assist with database design and data warehousing both in Oracle and Netezza environments.
8+ years of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing lifecycle experience.
Must have strong knowledge of data modeling, SQL and PL/SQL.
Expert Skills in following tools
• Splunk (Good to have)
• Exposure to OBIEE
• Advanced Oracle RDBMS knowledge
• SQL tuning experience
• Demonstrated understanding of the key concepts of Relational/Star Schema modeling
• Demonstrated understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast paced, and collaborative environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A quick learner with the ability to handle development tasks with minimum or no supervision
• Ability to multi task
• ETL experience/knowledge is a plus
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Science or equivalent experience
Preferred: Master's, Computer Science or equivalent experience
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.