Qualcomm Sr. Engineer – Vehicle networks in Bangalore, India
Sr. Engineer – Vehicle networks
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Engineering - Software
India - Bangalore
The Automotive business within Qualcomm is a fast growing segment encompassing a wide range of products sold into both automotive factory-fit and aftermarket applications. At the same time, the technologies continue to evolve, e.g. 4G / 5G, and the devices (ECUs) and applications built on top of these technologies are increasing in number, complexity and overall importance to the driving experience.
This position will be responsible for:
• Design and development of Linux device driver with hands-on experience on Linux platform
• Debug and identify the root cause for any critical system issue like crash, system lock, abnormal reset etc.. on the Qualcomm Linux platforms.
• Performance analysis various KPIs (boot, CPU) across various sub system
4-6 years of industry experience in the following areas required:
• Hands on experience of C++ and C.
• Hands on experience Linux, Android and RTOS like QNX
• Hands on experience on Android/QNX multimedia framework (Audio & Video)
• Experience in developing user space audio/video media applications
• Hands on experience on Linux/RTOS Networking stack
• Working knowledge of I2C/SPI/PCIe protocol
• Experience in Git, Gerrit and Perforce
• Good debugging skills - using GDB and Trace32
• Candidate should have technical experience with analytic, debugging oriented challenges
• Experience in automotive vehicle network technologies such as CAN, Ethernet, DSRC, V2X.
• Developing Board support packages and board bring up.
• Automotive grade software development
• Developing systems for performance, modularity, and portability
• Excellent team communication, and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with security and virtualization extensions
• Self-sufficient and capable of operating effectively under tight deadlines without close supervision
Required: Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.