Qualcomm Sr. Engineer – BSP and System Software Development (Multiple positions) in Bangalore, India
Sr. Engineer – BSP and System Software Development (Multiple positions)
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Engineering - Software
India - Bangalore
We are looking for highly talented, experienced and hands-on embedded software developers as part of the Automotive Systems team. In this group you will be developing the best in industry Embedded Platforms for Automotive applications. The ideal candidate is able to quickly grasp new concepts, and is willing to develop competitive solution. Your responsibilities will include:
• Software Design and Development
• Engaging with Customers as part of developing solutions.
• Defining Project requirements and Quality expectations.
• Collaborating with other internal teams to achieve a cost-effective and optimal solution.
5 years of industry experience in the following areas required:
• Linux or real-time operating systems/micro kernel based OS
• Debugging with gdb and JTAG
• C, C++11, Python, and/or Bash
• Creating or managing software build environment with Makefile, CMake, Bitbake.
• Experience on performance analysis of boot, CPU across the sub system and providing the solution.
• Experience in HW/board bringup, pre/post silicon validation and exposure to equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
• Experience with ARM processors and assembly programming is a plus
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), working with teams across multiple time zone
• Developing Board support packages and board bring up.
• Automotive grade software development
• Radio technologies 3G/LTE and/or WLAN
• RF drivers and software bring up with Qualcomm's wwan Modems.
• Strong analytical and architectural skills
• Developing systems for performance, modularity, and portability
• Excellent team communication, and interpersonal skills
• Experience of Project technical lead/management
• Familiarity with security and virtualization extensions
• Self-sufficient and capable of operating effectively under tight deadlines without close supervision
Required: Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.