Qualcomm Engineer – Embedded software developer (Multiple positions) in Bangalore, India
Engineer – Embedded software developer (Multiple positions)
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Engineering - Software
India - Bangalore
We are looking for highly talented and hands-on embedded software developers as part of the Automotive Systems team. In this group you are part of a team developing a software platform and a SDK for the best in industry Telematics platforms for Automotive applications. The ideal candidate is able to quickly grasp new concepts and is capable of developing competitive solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
Software Design and Development
Interfacing with multiple technology teams across domains like Telephony, V2X, Audio, WLAN, GPS etc. and ramp up on those various technologies
Gather requirements and implement new features with good quality
1 to 6 years of industry experience in the following:
• Developing and debugging software in C++11 and C
• Comfortable developing software for Embedded Linux based devices
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, OS concepts
• Linux and real-time operating systems
• Experience with industry standard software development tools: code revision systems (git, gerrit, Perforce), IDEs and build tools is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to work with engineers, partners and customers across different geographical sites
• Familiarity with the Yocto, bitbake, CMake
• Automotive grade software development
• Radio technologies like 3G/LTE, WLAN, BT a plus
• Self-sufficient and capable of operating effectively under tight deadlines without close supervision
Required: Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.