Qualcomm IoT Technical Project Engineer in Taipei City, Taiwan
Job Id T1956563
Job Title IoT Technical Project Engineer
Company-Division Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Job Area Engineering - Customer Engineering
Location Taiwan - Taipei City
Overview Job Overview
To join Qualcomm Customer Engineering team and work with world leading Internet of Everything (i.e any forms of IoT devices such as smart cameras, wearables, smart assistants, robots, auto infotainments or drones device makers from design &develop to commercially launch exciting new Qualcomm MSM products. These Core BSP & Multimedia Customer Engineers are expected to: -Understand every aspects of customers' IoT requirements and designs - To communicate with internal product & development teams on any HW/SW design related issues/features from customer designs - To work with customers development teams in resolving any IoT feature development and product commercialization issues
As an IoT Project Engineering Lead / Account Manager, you will be required to:
• Oversees the customers (OEM/ODM) product portfolio and manages the technical aspects of the Qualcomm components (hardware and software) that are designed into the customers projects.
• Support the sales account manager by leading the management of the technical relationships between the customer and Qualcomm business units
• Provide overall project management for the customer project from concept through mass production
• For projects under development: drive customer issues to resolution, mitigate escalations and set expectations with the customer by collaborating with engineering on a daily basis
• For projects under evaluation: engage with the customer by organizing trainings, reviewing the design concept, gathering project requirements, and analyzing the gaps & risk involved in product commercialization
• Align customer milestones with Qualcomm hardware and software deliverable timeline by collaborating with product and program management
• Review the customer portfolio on a monthly basis, prioritize customer projects and provide justification for technical support resource allocation
• Ability to proactively manage customer expectations to influence customer relations and design decisions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to a range of audiences
• Program Manager, managing complex technical projects in a SW environment
• Experience leading and directing engineers that are in independent functional organizations.
Education Requirements Education Requirements
Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master's, Business Administration and/or Electrical Engineering
EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.