Qualcomm SW engineer - Computer Vision/Machine Learning/Autonomous Driving in Seoul, South Korea
Job Id T1955913
Job Title SW engineer - Computer Vision/Machine Learning/Autonomous Driving
Company-Division Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Corporate Research & Development at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/research
Job Area Engineering - Software
Location South Korea - Seoul
We are looking for talented SW engineers who will join Korea Research Center to realize 2D / 3D perception algorithms for autonomous driving.
You will be working on designing, implementing, and optimizing software for 2D / 3D perception on various platforms.
Close collaborations with teams in San Diego are expected.
• Proficiency in C+• Strong understanding and experience of software development on various platform
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Linux
• Good understanding of various SW technology such as design pattern, data structure, database and network
• Knowledge on computer vision or machine learning
• Hands-on experience with deep learning tools such as Caffe, TensorFlow and PyTorch
• Hands-on experience with GPU programming such as CUDA or OpenCL
• Related experience with autonomous driving
Education Requirements Required: Master's or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Doctorate or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.