Qualcomm Autonomous Driving Perception SIT(System Integration and Testing Engineer), Intern in Seoul, South Korea
Job Id T1956692
Job Title Autonomous Driving Perception SIT(System Integration and Testing Engineer), Intern
Company-Division Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Corporate Research & Development at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/research
Job Area Engineering - Software
Location South Korea - Seoul
Overview We are looking for talented engineers to plan and testing 2D / 3D perception algorithms for autonomous driving. You will be working on designing, implementing of evaluation for 2D / 3D perception algorithms. Close collaborations with teams in San Diego are expected.
• Knowledge on computer vision or machine learning
• Proficiency in python
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Linux, C/C+• Experience on CI(continuous integration) system
• Hands-on experience with deep learning tools such as Caffe and TensorFlow
• Related experience with autonomous driving
Education Requirements Major in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.