Qualcomm SOC Integration Engineer in Bangalore, India
Job Id T1957077
Job Title SOC Integration Engineer
Company-Division Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc.
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc.
Job Area Engineering - Hardware
Location India - Bangalore
Overview Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Technologies Inc. the company is focusing on develop the advanced ARM based Sever SoC and System solution. The product is targeted to enter the fast growing Hyper Scale Computing (HSC) Server market, such as cloud computing, big data, enterprise, e-commerce etc.
• Perform integration of multiple cores into a single subsystem or SoC design
• Work directly with core/block developers for complete integration parameters and requirements
• Work directly with verification team, assisting with RTL and gate-level simulation debug
• Work with Physical design team for complete design performance achievement including timing closure assistance
• Assist in silicon bring-up and debug
• Create SoC documentation including address and interrupt maps, block diagrams, complete low-level design descriptions and chip specification
• 6-11 years of experience in ASIC/SoC Design and Integration with multiple clocking domains
• Experience in Logic Design, VHDL, Verilog & SV (SystemVerilog) RTL, verification, synthesis, LINT and static timing analysis, clock domain crossing techniques/implementation
• Working knowledge in one or more of the following: C, C++, TCL or Perl.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of high performance processors and large complex SOCs
• Solid background in scripting for automation of design methodologies & flows
• Ultra low-power design practices/implementation
• Detail oriented with strong organizational, exceptional problem solving, and great communication skills (both written and oral)
• Strong understanding of chip integration procedures, methodologies & flows
• Ability to work in a team environment
Education Requirements BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech from Reputed Institutes
EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.